Clean rooms are rooms in which concentrations of airborne particles are controlled to specific limits. They are classified by the number of particles per cubic meter per minute. Room classifications are described in ISO-14644-1. They range from ISO class 1 through 9.
Service is generally performed on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis as established by current standards or client applications and requirements.
Clean Room Testing and Certification
SEPS offers clean room and environmental services including certification and testing. We provide current good manufacturing practices. SEPS follows strict (IEST) Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology and (ISO) International Organization for Standardization guidelines in all of our clean room certifications and testing methods.
SEPS technicians perform the following tests in all clean rooms as our basic (SOP’s) standard operating procedures requires:
- Airflow Volume / Velocity Test
- Room Air Changes per hour test and calculations
- Hepa Filter Integrity Test
- Viables and Non Viable Particle Counting Test
- Pressure Cascade Monitoring
- Temperature / Relative Humidity Test
- Lighting Test
- Sound Test
- Vibration Test (optional)
- Airflow Visualization Test
Clean Room test reports are offered on the spot as all SEPS technician’s work with SEPS computerized Cert Pro software.