SEPS is committed to providing the highest quality of service in the controlled environment field. Each service we provide will be focused on complete customer satisfaction.
For over 18 years, SEPS has been helping customers meet their environmental control needs. We provide these services to a wide range of industries that use lab equipment for research and clinical studies. This includes health care, biomedical research, pharmaceutical, chemical, and biotechnology industries.
Our service areas include Metro NYC, Long Island, Lower NYS (Albany & South), Western Connecticut, Northern & Central New Jersey, and North Western PA. In addition to a wide service area, we provide services within 24 hours.
SEPS provides equipment calibration, testing, certification and maintenance services on an as-needed or service contract basis. For the majority of repairs, replacement parts are readily available. This allows us to keep equipment downtime to a minimum.
In order to maintain compliance, we will provide scheduled test and certifications of all units serviced in our Certification Professional Management Program.
Lab Equipment Certifications:
- Bio Safety Cabinets (BSC’s)
- Fume Hood – ASHRAE-110
- Animal Research
- Laminar Flow Units (LFU)
Lab Decontamination Methods:
- Formaldehyde Gas Decontamination
- Chlorine Dioxide Decontamination
- Airflow Volume / Velocity Test
- Room Air Changes per hour test and calculations
- Hepa Filter Integrity Test
- Viables and Non Viable Particle Counting Test
- Pressure Cascade Monitoring
- Temperature / Relative Humidity Test
- Lighting Test
- Sound Test
- Vibration Test (optional)
- Airflow Visualization Test
- USP 797 Compliance Consulting
- GAP Analysis Consultation